Thursday, March 11, 2010

It Is Good To Be Back On The Rock!


Spring time in Alaska, it isn't shorts weather but it beats living with the crowds. Thank you to all who helped out while I was away. Nick Barshay, you are awesome! My trip has made me appreciate the little things, the big things, well everything. So this wintery weather is not so bad. I am also reminded of what an incredible station we have here. Kodiak being the small town that it is, offers you a unique opportunity to be a part of your Public Radio Station. Stop by and say hello, whether you have been a volunteer for years, months, weeks or not yet, we would love to see you. Located at 620 Egan Way, right next to the High School, our doors are almost, always, open. Volunteers check out the Volunteer schedule for the latest shifts available. I look forward to hearing from you all soon. Thanks again to everyone for your help while I was away. It is good to be back. Lori

No comments: