Thursday, February 28, 2008

Updated Volunteer Schedule

I am a bit behind the times, with no new blog entries since Groundhog Day. Good grief, or maybe I just liked the pictures so much I didn't want to move them down the page. Yeah, that's it cute Groundhog :) I have updated the Volunteer Schedule and there are lots of openings, so please take a look and give me a call. Im going to write abit about my Vacation as soon as I get pictures loaded. Kodiak is a beautiful place to live but I have to admit it was great to be in the Arizona desert for abit. Lori

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your ARIZONA digi photos are stunning! Thanks for sharing,

Volunteer DIANE ;~}

Dee Dee - Jay said...

Dear Lori,

I have some extra special digi photos of Kodiak. I have meant to give them you at the station for the calendar if. Still accepting for review?

Diane!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments :) We could look at those photos for the 2010 Calendar, this years just finished on the 1st. Lori